A weekend in Pondicherry

If you follow me on Instagram, you probably know that I was in Pondicherry over the weekend. It was my first visit - yes, seriously - I'm not a fan of seashores, so I guess I never got around to it. But once I went, I really loved the town! It's quaint, pretty and hipster in a good way! We'd all had a hectic week, so we ended up just chilling and not doing too much. We ate a lot, drank a lot and drove around the streets taking pictures.
Road Trip
Road Trip
Satsanga, Pondicherry
Satsanga, Pondicherry
Pondicherry
Pondicherry
Pondicherry
Pondicherry
Pondicherry
Pondicherry
Pondicherry
Pondicherry
Immaculate Conception Cathedral, Pondicherry
And I couldn't leave this delicious pizza out - it wasn't in Pondicherry, but on the drive back into Chennai. Yes that's coriander. And paneer. Yeah, I'm that kind of Indian :D
Pizza in Tuscana

Labels: , , , , , , , ,