Mylapore, Chennai

Mylapore, Chennai

I hardly ever go for photowalks when I'm in Chennai. For that matter, it's been a while since I went on a proper photowalk anywhere! To remedy this, we went to Mylapore in Chennai early in the morning on Sunday. It was a special walk because for the first time ever, my sister claimed to be interested in taking pictures, came along with us, and actually asked for a photography lesson! I really like Mylapore - I think every city's charm is in its old city :)

Kapaleeshwar Temple
The old Kapaleeshwar Temple, built in the 7th century.
Mylapore, Chennai
Left: a colorful street house Right: sunshine on the Kapaleeshwar temple wall
Mylapore, Chennai
Left: a picture of Hindu Gods on the bars around the temple pond Right: a very common sight in Chennai 
Mylapore, Chennai
Not the prettiest rangoli, but I like this :)
Mylapore, Chennai
Flower sellers outside the temple
Mylapore, Chennai
A random green door :)

Labels: , , , , , , ,