Hello, Deer!

Yesterday, my father and I visited the IIT campus in Chennai. A part of the Guindy National Park, it is classified as a "tropical dry evergreen forest". It is blessed with an amazingly rich biodiversity and is home to all kinds of exotic animals, plants and migratory birds - we saw black bucks, spotted deer, monkeys, cats, butterflies and some strange insects. I go there often, but never before with my camera since animal/wildlife photography doesn't really interest me - my father wanted to take pictures of the animals on the campus, so I decided to join inMy favourite animals were the deer, take a look :)

So gentle and sweet!
They are such posers :)
Camouflaged
This was awesome - we found one sharpening its antlers on a tree!
One of the cutest portraits I have ever shot :)

Labels: , ,